Leadership Development Holiday Clubs
- Ofsted approved – Boost confidence – Smash new challenges
- Learn new life skills – Manage a project
- Learn about entrepreneurship – Develop a Growth mindset
When school’s out, there are many valuable skills, important lessons and life-changing experiences that can be learned outside of the classroom.
If you’re looking for something to keep young minds stimulated during the school holidays then our Leadership Holiday Club designed for 11-14yrs is the perfect place to start. Not only does this programme allow young people to meet new friends, smash new challenges and see through their own projects from start to end but they will get a taste of independence, learn what it means to project manage and develop lifelong skills that will equip and encourage them to smash their goals in life while developing leadership, entrepreneurship and confidence skills.
During this programme we challenge young people to deliver a number of projects in a fun, team friendly and hands on environment tailored to the young person’s interests:
Some of our workshops are focused around:
- Team competitions,
- Book writing and how to get yourself published
- Cooking – Young people will have the opportunity to source ingredients, work out costings cook and sell their items to understand profit
- Create a youtube video
- Building confidence through writing and delivering a presentation
Want to learn more about our Leadership development holiday clubs this summer? Get in touch with our friendly team via email or give us a call.
Want to bring our Leadership Programme to your school?
There are many ways in which we can implement our leadership programme to support classroom activities in schools. Contact us for a consultation and we will find the best solution suited to your school and pupils.